As you have probably guessed from the web address, I'm John P Dunne.
- I was born and brought up in Sunderland and can just about remember when we won the FA Cup in 1973 - I remember the victory parade better than the match!
- I moved to London to study in 1993 and liked it so much, I stayed even when the studying didn't work out as planned.
- I was a Gamesmaker for both the Olympics and Paralympics at London 2012. I was a volunteer driver for the VIPs.
- Between the Gamesmaker stints, I was a volunteer London Ambassador based at Cutty Sark, Greenwich.
- I was one of the 10,000 performers in the legendary Olympic Opening Ceremony of London 2012.
- I have been chosen to volunteer at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, as a Centenary Appeal Badge Seller.
- I attend and volunteer at St John Vianney RC Church in Bexleyheath. I am the Parish MC and administer the Website, amongst numerous responsibilities.
- I joined Erith Operatic Society in September 2006 and am currently the Treasurer and update the Website.
- I recently achieved NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- i volunteer at St Fidelis RC Primary School, Erith. This has continued on from my work placement at the same school.
- I am currently looking for employment as a Teaching Assistant at Primary School level.
- I hold a Door Supervision and Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) SIA Licences and worked worked as a Security Officer for G4S at The O2 Arena for over 3 years.
- I worked in the Front of House department at the Palace Theatre, London for just under 9 years. Additionally, I worked part-time on the Stage Door in my last 8 months there.
To find out more about me and my activities, click onto my other pages.